Monday 29 April 2013

Child's Play

I, personally, love giving the gift of photos (the gift of ever-lasting memories), so you can imagine how excited I was when a friend approached me to take a picture that would ultimately be a gift for her father.

THE PROJECT: Photograph 9 very excited grandchildren - aged 7 months to 8 years old - for their grandfather's 60th birthday present.

So we headed to the park with a camera, some props and loads of enthusiasm. 

All I can say is WOW!!! Trying to get 9 different tiny personalities to work together was more of a challenge than I thought. Although... there were more funny moments than anything else.

 Out of 225 photos taken, only 5 made it:
 







And out of the 5, there could be only ONE!



And in the end.... 


... it all worked out!


xo FaraFiti

No comments:

Post a Comment